Server administration Tariff packages for administration of serversCustomer Support is provided via the ticket system. If appropriate, staff can communicate with the client in other ways (ICQ, Jabber/GTalk, Skype)
Unmanaged servers involve:
- hardware issues
- network issues (DC level)
- reload without data save
Servers with basic managementAt present we support only Linux CentOS distributions and FreeBSD. Control Panel Setup is required. Your choice in the preparation of the server we can supply
- commercial DirectAdmin
- commercial ISPManager Lite
- free Webmin+Virtualmin
- installation/upgrade server and client software
- assistance, only advisory, in creating a new domain/database/cron and other things, for which there are manuals
- Cleaning the server from the consequences of break-in.
- issues related to abuse (except for cleanup of servers from the consequences of break-in)
- solving problems on the side of the DC (hardware problems, network problems)
- addressing of critical issues such as the fall of the services or server
In the case of interference in the server operation/ server configuration and / or server software by third persons, administration of the hosting reserves the right to refuse further free basic support The transition from unmanaged to the basic management is possible only through reinstalling the OS on the server. Rejection of basic management can be not earlier than 6 months of use the server. All of the above applies only to servers ordered from us. We don't maintain third-party servers, so we ask you to refrain from such proposals.